• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NineSwordz

NineSwordz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

Hi, I'm just new here. And here's my question..

I have managed to put ads on my website (an anime website). But the problem is, I want my ads to show other anime related sites. Because my ads are not very relevant. It shows cellphones, cars, other web pages etc.. which is not related to my anime website. How can I change these ads to match my website? Thanks.

#2 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:15 AM

it might be that no one wants to advertise in the anime space :)

you could try filtering out bad ads but that is a tedious process (using the competitive ad filter).

i believe google had something in the works where you chose which ads to display by specifying your site theme (e.g. anime) but have not heard when this feature will be released (if ever).

#3 nadiamoqaddas

nadiamoqaddas

Adsense Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Hello,
    I am founder of Techdesighn.com and love surfing internet usually to find out “what’s new”. I Like to discover, and share newer software and applications. And for sharing the knowledge I decided to start blogging in 2009.

For any help on WordPress, Adsense, blogging you can feel free to contact me with mail
    admin@techdesighn.com

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

You can stop some ads by filtering. Remember text ads gets more click than image ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users