• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 majuranus

majuranus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:50 PM

I have made a greek web site which has adsense, please tell me your opinion about my adsense placement. I tried hard to make it look like this, so any comment thAT will improve the appearence ;)

... o sorry i just realized that i'm not allowed to

#2 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:10 AM

you can include your site url but don't include the "http" or the "www" otherwise it will not work.

apologies for the inconvenience. we have had so many spammers hitting the forum it got out of hand so we stopped allowing links except ones on an "approved list".

cheers, glen

#3 majuranus

majuranus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

oh, ok!
well my site is

gypsotexnikh.com

#4 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:52 AM

hi, i think the ad placement is pretty good.

how is the firefox link going? if that firefox link is not producing any earnings (which would not surprise me) then maybe just get rid of it. otherwise i think you are on the right track. i guess the number of greek advertisers using adwords/adsense might be limited and so i guess that might mean the earnings per click might be relatively low. There is probably not much you can do about that other than perhaps translating the website into english and seeing whether that performs better. i.e. make the site available in 2 languages.

good luck with the site, cheers, glen

#5 majuranus

majuranus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

as far as the firefox box concerns you are right, there are not much earnings (actually in 5 months i had 3 clicks :) )

and you are also right about greek ads, they don't bring me much cause of the limitation that nationality has..
thanks

#6 nadiamoqaddas

nadiamoqaddas

Adsense Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Hello,
    I am founder of Techdesighn.com and love surfing internet usually to find out “what’s new”. I Like to discover, and share newer software and applications. And for sharing the knowledge I decided to start blogging in 2009.

For any help on WordPress, Adsense, blogging you can feel free to contact me with mail
    admin@techdesighn.com

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

I think 336*280 text ads in the middle over article is the best placement. Remember text ads gets more click than image ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users