What Works For Me Will Work For You

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 theminibiz

theminibiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Making Adsense work well<br />Making Money<br />Working Towards a good life

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:44 PM

I have noticed that some articles are a bit old now and this one is up to date.

Right ad placements.

Firstly you can either have the leaderboard beneath your logo or if you are writing an article, place the heading of your article then directly center below it implement a 336 x 280, then write your content and finish it off with anothe leaderboard or small one at the end of your article.

Colour

Now this depends on your site, have the same background and border colour as your sites background colour, have the hyper links in yellow and the text in red as this does attract visitors.

Edges

Always have your your edges the same as your site, for example look at his forum mostly all boxes are square with straight edges so have your ads with square straight edges.

Extra tip

Have a channel for each content so you know which one is working best for you and work on the ones that arn't for example when creating your top leaderboard - add a channel thats says "yoursite"/Leaderboard so when you check your earning you can see how many clicks it brings in for you.

I hope this guide has been helpfull
The Mini Biz
www.theminibiz.co.uk

#2 nadiamoqaddas

nadiamoqaddas

Adsense Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Hello,
    I am founder of Techdesighn.com and love surfing internet usually to find out “what’s new”. I Like to discover, and share newer software and applications. And for sharing the knowledge I decided to start blogging in 2009.

For any help on WordPress, Adsense, blogging you can feel free to contact me with mail
    admin@techdesighn.com

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

Very informative tips on Adsense. I think 336*280 text ads in the middle over article is the best placement. text ads gets more click than image ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users