7 replies to this topic

#1 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:16 AM

hi guys, i just came across a press release for a new "adsense backgrounds" product which basially consists of some templates to wrap around your adsense ads to make them look unadsense-like!

http://www.adsensebackgrounds.com

now i have no intention of buying the product myself but i think the images they display on their homepage are quite attractive and might inspire some of you to come up with your own designs.

cheers, glen

#2 Jerlene

Jerlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:09 PM

Oh my gosh. If I had the funds for that I would definitely purchase it. It caught my eye and I'm sure it would get the attention of my visitors, potentially earning me a good amount of money. Thanks for the link! I'll keep it in mind.

#3 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:29 PM

hi jarlene, if you have some simple graphic editing skills you can make the backgrounds yourself. you can view the source code of this page to see how to do it.

if you need any help let us know.

cheers, glen

#4 Auctionman

Auctionman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

Yeah with a little 'snooping' (view source) you will get the required code and any image can be made to be your background.

#5 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:26 AM

for the super lazy, here is the code cut straight out of this very page:

<center>

<div style="background-image: url(http://www.adsenseforums.net/style_images/background7.gif); 
background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 748px;	height: 110px; 
padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;">
ADSENSE AD CODE HERE
</script>
</div>
</center>

this is for a 728x90 advert.

#6 meatbix

meatbix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:19 AM

Isn't that a breach of the TOS?

#7 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:04 AM

i don't think its a breach. its just a pretty border. i would not think it draws undue attention to the ads. if anything it may even reduce your click through rate because it makes the ad more obvious. :) i mainly include them on this site just because i know the audience would like to see something a bit more snazzy than a boring blended rectangle (even though a boring blend might well be more effective on a non-techie website) :)

#8 nadiamoqaddas

nadiamoqaddas

Adsense Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Hello,
    I am founder of Techdesighn.com and love surfing internet usually to find out “what’s new”. I Like to discover, and share newer software and applications. And for sharing the knowledge I decided to start blogging in 2009.

For any help on WordPress, Adsense, blogging you can feel free to contact me with mail
    admin@techdesighn.com

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

wow..thanks for share. I'll try it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users