26 replies to this topic

#21 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:04 AM

hi atiff, sorry for the slow response but i am on holidays. give me a reminder in about 4 days and i will sort this out for you :)

#22 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:45 PM

hi atif, i see you already have an account. cheers, glen

#23 julia

julia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 06:18 AM

hey can i have orkut invite too please
email is hotpink786@gmail.com

#24 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 07:35 PM

hi julia, i see you are already an orkut member. cheers, glen

#25 Abid

Abid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 01:26 PM

Hi
i would like to be invited for orkut membership

can you help me do that

abid

Free Invites to Orkut
Hi everyone, please place your requests for Orkut invites in this topic. I should be able to respond within a few days depending on how many requests are submitted.

PLEASE NOTE this offer is limited to members of the Adsense Forums who have made at least one "meaningful post".

Cheers, Glen

For those of you not yet to experience the ORKUT online community (which is associated with Google) then read on -

orkut is an online community website designed for friends. The main goal of our service is to make your social life, and that of your friends, more active and stimulating. orkut's social network can help you both maintain existing relationships and establish new ones by reaching out to people you've never met before. Who you interact with is entirely up to you. Before getting to know an orkut member, you can even see how they're connecting to you through the friends network.

orkut makes it easy to find people who share your hobbies and interests, look for romantic connections or establish new business contacts. You can also create and join a wide variety of online communities to discuss current events, reconnect with old college buddies or even exchange cookies recipes.

To join orkut, simply click on the link in the email you received and follow the instructions for creating a user name and password. If orkut doesn't sound like it's for you, feel free to delete your invitation. If you change your mind in the future, don't worry! We'll still be here.

If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however, we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community. Over the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.

It is our mission to help you create a closer, more intimate network of friends. We hope to put you on the path to social bliss soon.

Enjoy (=

(Read more about Orkut and Orkut invites on the Orkut homepage!)
https://www.orkut.com/

Once you have received the Orkut Invite succesfully please let me know. The system can be a little flakey at the moment due to Orkut hardware upgrades that are occurring. The upgrades should result in a much improved Orkut community.

#26 yakubali

yakubali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Food, Recipes, Travelling, Fashion, Movie, Music, Gossiping etc.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hi

I like to join. How can I get your invitation? I have a blog on recipe.

Yakub

#27 juliebean2012

juliebean2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:When I'm not glued to the computer I like to take walks, go to the cinema, play music, or swim. I also like to go out dancing and sing Karoake

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

I tried to find my Orkut link. All I know is it goes by my fishtail1776@gmail.com. Please only use for Orkut requests, and no spam. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users