• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lu!

Lu!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:57 PM

A few members of my board have mentionned to me that the ads do not show up on their screen.

They've re-installed their Java program but still nothing is happening. These are members that are willing to click to help the board but can't and it upsets them.

Any idea what I can do ?

And BTW it no particular browser... firefox or explorer... same thing...

Thanks

#2 glen

glen

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:33 PM

Your members should not be trying to "help the board" by clicking on ads. Tell them to stop doing you favours! Some people mean well but do more harm then good.

With that said, chances are they do not have javascript enabled in their browser. This is not the same as Java!

Alternatively, no ad may be appearing if Google cannot find a relevant ad. This depends on the content of the page.

Cheers :)

#3 d13spartan

d13spartan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

Your members should not be trying to "help the board" by clicking on ads. Tell them to stop doing you favours! Some people mean well but do more harm then good.

With that said, chances are they do not have javascript enabled in their browser. This is not the same as Java!

Alternatively, no ad may be appearing if Google cannot find a relevant ad. This depends on the content of the page.

Cheers :)

I am experiencing this same problem. An ad in my sidebar of my blog is left completely blank. THe ones in between my posts, shows up just fine with relevant ads to my posts, which dedicated to cigars. I have tried several different adblocks with no success, they may show up for one day, but once i alter something, i.e., change layout or even just add a new post, the one in the sidebar again dissappears. It is occuring on all manner of browsers including mine at work, Firefox, and me and my frineds iPhones (safari) I posted a topic on here about it, but I'm hoping I can get resolution. Any help would be appreciated, if you wish, visit my blog at acigarbar.blogspot.com

#4 TECH10

TECH10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

I think this problem is in adsense itself due that i have the same problem. In my blog the ads can desappear and after a few weeks they come again. When posting they desappear and so on. Now only in the main page i recieve ads but only blogger template ones that are shwon. I think this is due to the new blogger interface. Let's see how can we report this to the adsense team to fix it once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users